DAY ONE : THE GREATEST LOVE

Tuesday, October 1, 2013



Welcome to the first of "31 DAYS OF BELOVEDNESS." 
(I talked about it a bit here.) 

There are just some things, or more specifically, truths, I want more of in my life. Things I want to learn, understand, soak, and this month it's about our belovedness. I'm not here to educate or preach, I'm here to walk and wrestle and chew — and I invite you into the process.

This is day one.


I wanted to start the series just by acknowledging who we are, children of God, and praising the only one who can give us that identity. 

The song is "TIl I see you" by Hillsong. An involuntary groan comes out when I listen to these lyrics. It is the current echo of my heart:

The greatest love that anyone could ever know

That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

With all I am I'll live to see Your kingdom come

And in my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done
And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

I will live to love You

I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You

You are the voice that calls the universe to be

You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me
And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in you

You alone are God of all

You alone are worthy Lord
And with all I am my soul will bless Your name
--
Ps. Happy October 1st! Swing by to IN ITS TIME to see my blog featured for her monthly button swap. Show her some love while you're there. (: She's one sweet, sweet lady.

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful. And I love your topic as well. I'm excited to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather! It means the world to me that you stopped by this little blog of mine and enjoyed what you saw. :) Thank you for reading!

      xo.

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground